August 12, 2021
Moscow region, Dmitrovsky district, agroprompark “Rogachevo”
Dokagennye Tekhnologii LLC, PhytoEngineering Research Center LLC, Resistom International Laboratory LLC, Vegetoria LLC, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences
On August 12, 2021, the “Potato Forum – 2021” — “Promising technologies of the agricultural industry” will be held: Opportunities for innovation”.
The event will be held with the support of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Moscow Region, the Innovation Promotion Fund, and the Skolkovo Foundation.
You are invited to participate in the Forum:
- managers and chief agronomists of agricultural enterprises and cooperatives, farmers;
- employees of Russian and foreign breeding centers, breeders;
- heads of research companies, institutes, universities and training centers;
- scientists and specialists in the field of genetics, biotechnology, and genetic engineering.
- specialists of enterprises for processing potatoes and other crops;
- interested market participants.