The Potato Trials and Technology Transfer event will take place on Wednesday, 1st February in the Huntingtower Hotel, Crieff Road, Huntingtower, Perth.
Host Scottish Agronomy Ltd says this event provides the company with an opportunity to update growers on new developments in potato production. The full agenda can be viewed here.
Presentations during the event will include:
- Late blight genotyping update & comparison of sensitivity to a range of fungicides, state of applied research – Greg Dawson
- In-store energy costs, monitoring and actions for efficiency improvements – Gus Farquhar & Mark Nowell
- Potato irrigation monitoring, use of satellite data to see and learn, carbon auditing – Stevie Gray
- Spray nozzle evaluations including 3D 90, IDTA 05, IDTA 04 and FF110_04 – Donald Paterson
- Blackleg, potential practical outcomes from a new £2million project – Eric Anderson
- IPM strategies to reduce virus transmission in seed crops using mineral oil and straw mulch, evaluation of work conducted on two farms in 2021 & 2022 – Greg Dawson
- Managing the threat of nematodes in a world without nematicides – Eric Anderson
Registration is required for this event. Please send an email for further details on registration.
A source: https://www.potatonewstoday.com